Sunday, October 23

Class 7!! - CSRF

During our 7th class of the semester it made me realize how dangerous the internet can be, but I am talking about browsing websites, if I were to access a random website trying to search for something and if I were not protected very well with my firewalls and antivirus products, the website itself could be downloading tool to run silently in the background to monitor everything I am doing, as well as it could grab all my internet cookies were some of my passwords might be stored. This is kind off what we talked about in class but mostly it was more about Cross site forgery, I find it hard to explain myself but I will give it a try, being able to write a code into the webpage and having the “permission” or a way to be able to input data into that site.
This is one interesting topic that should be mention to the general population, since people out there don’t really know this stuff at all, internet is very helpful and you can accomplish lots of stuff with it but then again it is extremely dangerous and anyone who does not know which website they accessing or viewing might be getting into some trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment