Friday, October 7

Class 5 - TEST TIME!!! :-0

This week we had an online test, i usually work all fridays and try to stay all day at work, so I take my lunch and go to quiet place to listen to the class. so i went up to do my test and I honestly though the test wasnt hard i answer every question, and i was hoping to get good grades on that test atleast a 70 percent since i knew most answer and pretty much wrote them all down. the test was based the stuff we did from week 1 to week 4, taked about malware, python stuff and etc. test took me a bit less than 2 hours and after i finish i felt good thinking i did well on it and went back to work.
once i received my grade i was dissapointed since i honestly thought i did better, but once i asked my school peers what they got that relieved me since i wasnt the only that got low marks and there were people that got even worse marks than i got.
i dont know if its just because its an online class but test markign shouldn't be mark tough, it should be mark same any test.

hopefully on the next test i do much better and get a good mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment